bKash is a payment service that operates in Bangladesh. The service has been operating since 2012, and is currently the largest mobile payment platform in Bangladesh. bKash enables customers to make payments by using their mobile phone and wallet account at any of the three million retail shops across Bangladesh. Customers can also send money to friends or family members who are registered with bKash, as well as pay utility bills and buy airtime for your prepaid phone.
The founder of this Bangladeshi company was Mr. Muhammad Yunus, Nobel Prize winner from 2006
bKash has received an average rating of 4 stars on Google Play Store (from 5 reviews)
- 1 bKash App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
- 2 How to Install bKash App for PC (Windows and Mac)
bKash App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
|Developed By||bKash Limited|
|Last Updated||31 July 2021|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and Higher is Recommended
|Requirements for PC||Windows 7 + Android Emulator,|
|RAM||Minimum 2GB of RAM|
|Internet Speed||At least 400kbps|
|Storage Type||SSD is 10 times better than HDD|
|Download File||bKash APK|
How to Install bKash App for PC (Windows and Mac)
bKash is currently available for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods but we have solution for it. Without further delay, let us look at the below methods to use bKash App for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac with help of top rated Android Emulators.
bKash App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator. It allows you to run the android operating system on your PC, which means it’s not a “true” emulation of what an Android phone would be like when running in reality. This gives some incredible advantages over downloading and installing things from Google Play Store directly onto your computer.
With just a few clicks, we can Download and Install bKash App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So, let’s start with the step by step installation.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks App player for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer.
- Step 2: After downloading install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Step 3: It may take some time to display the Bluestacks home page on your devices.
- Step 4: After that, you can launch the BlueStacks app.
- Step 5: You can see the Playstore App there, it comes with default in Bluestacks.
- Step 6: Now search for the bKash App in the Google Play Store like as we used in the Android Mobile.
- Step 7: There you can install bKash App, you can find that in the list of apps in Bluestacks.
You have just now finished downloading and installing the bKash App on your computer/laptop.
bKash App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
MemuPlay will give you the ability to play all of your favorite games on any device. No matter what type of game, whether it be a mobile game or PC/console title, MemuPlay has you covered with its robust library and controller support for many different devices including Android smartphones and tablets, iOS iPhones and iPads as well as Windows and Mac computers.
We’ll now look at how to Download bKash App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: To download and install MemuPlay on your computer, please click the link below.
- Step 2: Once you have installed Memu Play and found the Google Play store symbol on the home screen of the emulator, click it to open.
- Step 3: Now Look for the bKash App in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the official app.
- Step 4: After installing Memu Play, a player will find the bKash app on their home screen.
bKash App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
LDPlayer runs very fast even on old PCs with low specs. It is much lighter than other emulators for Windows systems. You will not need a high-end computer if you want to run this one! It also consumes less power and consequently generates less heat. All these make it a great application for those who want to play games on their PC without investing in expensive.
In this method, we will download and install bKash App for Windows 10 PC using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Stpep 1: If you would like to try LDPlayer, please download and install the file from the below link.
- Stpep 2: Install the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully downloaded.
- Stpep 3: The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- Stpep 4: LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate the PlayStore APP on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Stpep 5: Go to the App Store and look for the bKash app on your computer.
- Stpep 6: LDPlayer will automatically install bKash after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.