JioNews is a revolutionary online news platform that combines unmatched value with cutting edge technology to bring the best in information, news and features. Available across various desktop and mobile devices from across the world, JioNews is an ultimate choice for those who are looking to stay updated with the latest news happening around the world. The JioNews application is a unique blend of traditional News content, live cricket score, featured stories and feature stories of the leading Indian and international newspapers and magazines. The advanced features of Jio News includes powerful segment features, latest news, features of the best Indian and international newspapers and magazines, live cricket score, news highlights, and much more.
JioNews brings the best in news with the best in television format. Whether it’s watching live cricket score on your desktop, or enjoying the latest news on your mobile device, Jio News provides the latest news in the simplest way. Whether it’s breaking news on the field of action, breaking news from your favorite TV channels, or simply enjoying your favorite soap opera, Jio News lets you keep in touch with your friends and loved ones, all through the power of television. JioNews feature videos provide a unique insight into the major events that were covered by the Indian television channels. Moreover, the best part about watching the latest news on your JioNews is that the news is available on your desktop, mobile device, tablets, and many other electronic gadgets that can be connected to the Internet.
- 1 JioNews App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
- 2 How to Install JioNews App for PC (Windows)
- 3 How to Install JioNews App for PC (MAC)
JioNews App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
|Category||News & Magazines|
|License Type||Contains ads|
|Developed By||Jio Media Limited|
|Last Updated||3 September 2021|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and Higher is Recommended
|Requirements for PC||Windows 7 + Android Emulator,|
|RAM||Minimum 2GB of RAM|
|Internet Speed||At least 400kbps|
|Storage Type||SSD is 10 times better than HDD|
|Download File||JioNews APK|
How to Install JioNews App for PC (Windows)
JioNews is currently available for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods but we have solution for it. Without further delay, let us look at the below methods to use JioNews App for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac with help of top rated Android Emulators.
JioNews App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator. It allows you to run the android operating system on your PC, which means it’s not a “true” emulation of what an Android phone would be like when running in reality. This gives some incredible advantages over downloading and installing things from Google Play Store directly onto your computer.
With just a few clicks, we can Download and Install JioNews App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So, let’s start with the step by step installation.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks App player for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer.
- Step 2: After downloading install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Step 3: It may take some time to display the Bluestacks home page on your devices.
- Step 4: After that, you can launch the BlueStacks app.
- Step 5: You can see the Playstore App there, it comes with default in Bluestacks.
- Step 6: Now search for the JioNews App in the Google Play Store like as we used in the Android Mobile.
- Step 7: There you can install JioNews App, you can find that in the list of apps in Bluestacks.
You have just now finished downloading and installing the JioNews App on your computer/laptop.
JioNews App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
MemuPlay will give you the ability to play all of your favorite games on any device. No matter what type of game, whether it be a mobile game or PC/console title, MemuPlay has you covered with its robust library and controller support for many different devices including Android smartphones and tablets, iOS iPhones and iPads as well as Windows and Mac computers.
We’ll now look at how to Download JioNews App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: To download and install MemuPlay on your computer, please click the link below.
- Step 2: Once you have installed Memu Play and found the Google Play store symbol on the home screen of the emulator, click it to open.
- Step 3: Now Look for the JioNews App in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the official app.
- Step 4: After installing Memu Play, a player will find the JioNews app on their home screen.
JioNews App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
LDPlayer runs very fast even on old PCs with low specs. It is much lighter than other emulators for Windows systems. You will not need a high-end computer if you want to run this one! It also consumes less power and consequently generates less heat. All these make it a great application for those who want to play games on their PC without investing in expensive.
In this method, we will download and install JioNews App for Windows 10 PC using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Stpep 1: If you would like to try LDPlayer, please download and install the file from the below link.
- Stpep 2: Install the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully downloaded.
- Stpep 3: The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- Stpep 4: LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate the PlayStore APP on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Stpep 5: Go to the App Store and look for the JioNews app on your computer.
- Stpep 6: LDPlayer will automatically install JioNews after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.
How to Install JioNews App for PC (MAC)
Android apps have long been a problem for Mac users. Android platforms are not available on the Apple App Store, and that means it is hard to find a way to run android apps on your mac! But don’t worry – there is hope! In this blog post we will show you how to use an emulators in order to run Android apps on your mac. All you need Now, we will look at the following methods to use JioNews app on your Mac.
JioNews App Download for MAC – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that allows you to use the latest android apps on your Mac! It’s 100% safe and easy to install. You can download it for free by clicking the link at the bottom of this page, and then follow their instructions for installation. Bluestacks emulates all of Google Play Services‘ features so you’ll have access to all your favorite Android Apps.
To install JioNews on your MAC simply do the following.
- Download the .dmg file from bluestacks.com.
- Once the download is complete, just follow the instructions as they appear.
- Loading the Bluestacks home page may take some time on your device.
- After the first boot is complete, sign in with your Gmail account or add it later.
- Now the Playstore App is available in the Bluestacks app.
- Now can search for the JioNews app in the Google Play Store & install it on your MAC PC.
If anything goes wrong, try restarting BLUESTACKS by going into Settings > Force stop > Restart Bluestacks Emulator.