A new application called Melon VPN makes it possible for people to access the internet anonymously and securely. The app allows users to connect to a different location, and does not require any configuration. The only thing you need to do is to tap a button to connect to the app. The application allows you to access websites in any region and any service from any computer. There are no restrictions on the locations you can access. The user interface is easy to use, and it also has a simple “connect” button.
With this app, you can easily unblock websites and watch streaming videos. You can also browse anonymously through various sites that are blocked in your country. You can choose any protocol that suits your needs, and the software will encrypt all your online traffic. Besides that, you can customize settings and privacy preferences on each site. This application will protect you online data from being stolen, which is why it is ideal for people who don’t want their online data to be disclosed.
- 1 Melon VPN App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
- 2 How to Install Melon VPN App for PC (Windows)
- 3 How to Install Melon VPN App for PC (MAC)
Melon VPN App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
|License Type||Contains ads|
|Developed By||Inf Security Studio|
|Last Updated||21 July 2021|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and Higher is Recommended
|Requirements for PC||Windows 7 + Android Emulator,|
|RAM||Minimum 2GB of RAM|
|Internet Speed||At least 400kbps|
|Storage Type||SSD is 10 times better than HDD|
|Download File||Melon VPN APK|
How to Install Melon VPN App for PC (Windows)
Melon VPN is currently available for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods but we have solution for it. Without further delay, let us look at the below methods to use Melon VPN App for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac with help of top rated Android Emulators.
Melon VPN App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator. It allows you to run the android operating system on your PC, which means it’s not a “true” emulation of what an Android phone would be like when running in reality. This gives some incredible advantages over downloading and installing things from Google Play Store directly onto your computer.
With just a few clicks, we can Download and Install Melon VPN App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So, let’s start with the step by step installation.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks App player for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer.
- Step 2: After downloading install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Step 3: It may take some time to display the Bluestacks home page on your devices.
- Step 4: After that, you can launch the BlueStacks app.
- Step 5: You can see the Playstore App there, it comes with default in Bluestacks.
- Step 6: Now search for the Melon VPN App in the Google Play Store like as we used in the Android Mobile.
- Step 7: There you can install Melon VPN App, you can find that in the list of apps in Bluestacks.
You have just now finished downloading and installing the Melon VPN App on your computer/laptop.
Melon VPN App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
MemuPlay will give you the ability to play all of your favorite games on any device. No matter what type of game, whether it be a mobile game or PC/console title, MemuPlay has you covered with its robust library and controller support for many different devices including Android smartphones and tablets, iOS iPhones and iPads as well as Windows and Mac computers.
We’ll now look at how to Download Melon VPN App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: To download and install MemuPlay on your computer, please click the link below.
- Step 2: Once you have installed Memu Play and found the Google Play store symbol on the home screen of the emulator, click it to open.
- Step 3: Now Look for the Melon VPN App in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the official app.
- Step 4: After installing Memu Play, a player will find the Melon VPN app on their home screen.
Melon VPN App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
LDPlayer runs very fast even on old PCs with low specs. It is much lighter than other emulators for Windows systems. You will not need a high-end computer if you want to run this one! It also consumes less power and consequently generates less heat. All these make it a great application for those who want to play games on their PC without investing in expensive.
In this method, we will download and install Melon VPN App for Windows 10 PC using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Stpep 1: If you would like to try LDPlayer, please download and install the file from the below link.
- Stpep 2: Install the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully downloaded.
- Stpep 3: The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- Stpep 4: LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate the PlayStore APP on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Stpep 5: Go to the App Store and look for the Melon VPN app on your computer.
- Stpep 6: LDPlayer will automatically install Melon VPN after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.
How to Install Melon VPN App for PC (MAC)
Android apps have long been a problem for Mac users. Android platforms are not available on the Apple App Store, and that means it is hard to find a way to run android apps on your mac! But don’t worry – there is hope! In this blog post we will show you how to use an emulators in order to run Android apps on your mac. All you need Now, we will look at the following methods to use Melon VPN app on your Mac.
Melon VPN App Download for MAC – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that allows you to use the latest android apps on your Mac! It’s 100% safe and easy to install. You can download it for free by clicking the link at the bottom of this page, and then follow their instructions for installation. Bluestacks emulates all of Google Play Services‘ features so you’ll have access to all your favorite Android Apps.
To install Melon VPN on your MAC simply do the following.
- Download the .dmg file from bluestacks.com.
- Once the download is complete, just follow the instructions as they appear.
- Loading the Bluestacks home page may take some time on your device.
- After the first boot is complete, sign in with your Gmail account or add it later.
- Now the Playstore App is available in the Bluestacks app.
- Now can search for the Melon VPN app in the Google Play Store & install it on your MAC PC.
If anything goes wrong, try restarting BLUESTACKS by going into Settings > Force stop > Restart Bluestacks Emulator.