Oreo TV is one of the popular live TV streaming apps that can be downloaded and installed on almost any PC. It is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favourite channels, it has a user-friendly layout and a large number of genres and channels for live streaming of Movies, Business talk shows, TV Series, Sports, News, and wild documentaries.
Due to evolution we no longer have to sit in front of the television because of technological advancements. People who Jailbreak their Firesticks or Android TV Boxes will love this free streaming app.
There are a lot of apps available on the web that allow the user to watch live TV from anywhere. A functioning internet connection is all that is required. Oreo TV is one of those great apps that can keep entertainment in your pocket.
- 1 Oreo TV App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
- 2 Features of Oreo TV
- 3 How to Install Oreo TV App for PC (Windows and Mac)
- 3.1 Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
- 3.2 Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
- 3.3 Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
- 3.4 Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 4 (Using Nox App Player)
- 4 FAQ’s
- 5 Conclusion
Oreo TV App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
|License Type||Free & Contains Ads|
|Developed By||Mohamed Hassan|
|Last Updated||20 October 2020|
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and Higher is Recommended
|Requirements for PC||Windows 7 + Android Emulator,|
|RAM||Minimum 2GB of RAM|
|Internet Speed||At least 400kbps|
|Storage Type||SSD is 10 times better than HDD|
|Download File||Oreo TV APK|
Features of Oreo TV
The Oreo TV is a free live TV streaming application. If you’ve used Oreo TV before, you’re already familiar with its features, but if you’re new to the app and want to try it out, check out the incredible features discussed below
- Oreo TV has a simple and enjoyable user experience.
- All of the most recent stuff, such as movies, TV shows, and news, is updated on a regular basis.
- It provides video material that is free of advertisements. As a result, you will not be disturbed while watching films.
- Oreo TV provides a number of video quality options, including 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p (Full HD), and 2160p (4K Ultra HD).
- It is not necessary to register or subscribe to a premium membership.
- You can use the PIP (Picture in Picture) capability to stream content from the app while using other apps.
- The Oreo IP TV app offers a Dark Mode for your eyes’ comfort.
- The app just received an upgrade that included a refer-and-earn feature.
In addition to meeting all of these basic requirements, the app also has one more feature that makes it worthwhile –
Unlimited Cricket: The app updates the content on a regular basis, allowing you to watch your favourite cricket matches as quickly as possible, no matter where in the world the game is taking place. New matches are introduced with each update to allow you to catch up whenever you wish.
How to Install Oreo TV App for PC (Windows and Mac)
Oreo TV is currently available for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods but we have solution for it. Without further delay, let us look at the below methods to use Oreo TV App for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac with help of top rated Android Emulators.
Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator. It allows you to run the android operating system on your PC, which means it’s not a “true” emulation of what an Android phone would be like when running in reality. This gives some incredible advantages over downloading and installing things from Google Play Store directly onto your computer.
With just a few clicks, we can Download and Install Oreo TV App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So, let’s start with the step by step installation.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks App player for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer.
- Step 2: After downloading install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Step 3: It may take some time to display the Bluestacks home page on your devices.
- Step 4: After that, you can launch the BlueStacks app.
- Step 5: You can see the Playstore App there, it comes with default in Bluestacks.
- Step 6: Now search for the Oreo TV App in the Google Play Store like as we used in the Android Mobile.
- Step 7: There you can install Oreo TV App, you can find that in the list of apps in Bluestacks.
You have just now finished downloading and installing the Oreo TV App on your computer/laptop.
Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
MemuPlay will give you the ability to play all of your favorite games on any device. No matter what type of game, whether it be a mobile game or PC/console title, MemuPlay has you covered with its robust library and controller support for many different devices including Android smartphones and tablets, iOS iPhones and iPads as well as Windows and Mac computers.
We’ll now look at how to Download Oreo TV App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: To download and install MemuPlay on your computer, please click the link below.
- Step 2: Once you have installed Memu Play and found the Google Play store symbol on the home screen of the emulator, click it to open.
- Step 3: Now Look for the Oreo TV App in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the official app.
- Step 4: After installing Memu Play, a player will find the Oreo TV app on their home screen.
Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
LDPlayer runs very fast even on old PCs with low specs. It is much lighter than other emulators for Windows systems. You will not need a high-end computer if you want to run this one! It also consumes less power and consequently generates less heat. All these make it a great application for those who want to play games on their PC without investing in expensive.
In this method, we will download and install Oreo TV App for Windows 10 PC using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Stpep 1: If you would like to try LDPlayer, please download and install the file from the below link.
- Stpep 2: Install the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully downloaded.
- Stpep 3: The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- Stpep 4: LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate the PlayStore APP on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Stpep 5: Go to the App Store and look for the Oreo TV app on your computer.
- Stpep 6: LDPlayer will automatically install Oreo TV after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.
Oreo TV App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 4 (Using Nox App Player)
Oreo TV for PC is one of the popular live TV streaming app that can be downloaded and installed on almost any Android device. It is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favourite channels.
However, some of us prefer to view video content on a large screen. If you want to watch live TV on your PC, you’ll need an Android emulator for all of them. Here are some important steps to follow in order to install an Android emulator on your computer.
- Visit the Nox App Player’s website. Nox is a software that allows you to run Android apps on your computer.
- Download the most recent version that meets your system’s needs.
- Install the Android emulator on your PC by going to the download folder.
- Make sure you follow all of the directions while installing the emulator and give plenty of time for installing the application.
- Log in to the Google PlayStore app in the emulator after installation and look for the Oreo TV app.
- Choose the appropriate app.
- Enjoy streaming Orea Live TV on PC
- You can use the same process for all the Windows Versions like Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 & for the laptops also.
Is Oreo TV free?
Yes, Oreo TV is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favorite channels, it has a user-friendly interface and with a large number of genres and channels for live streaming of Movies, Business talk shows, TV Series, Sports, News, and wild documentaries.
Is Oreo TV safe ?
Yes, using it in your Android smartphone is completely safe and secure. Many Android users believe this software isn’t available because it contains malware or another potentially harmful infection.
Is Oreo TV Shut down?
On 10th February 2021, Oreo TV had created an official channel in youtube and made an announcement about the Oreo TV shut down. The reason for the shut download was not mentioned. In fact, it made an announcement saying “Oreo tv will be coming to Youtube Live”, asking the users to like and comment and not to subscribe.
The users need not worry, you will find a lot of alternatives which are similar to Oreo Tv and one among them is Thop Tv.
So, whether you’re on your way to work or away from home, the Oreo TV app gives you uninterrupted access to your TV. Not only will you be able to watch live TV using the app, but you will also be able to watch pre-recorded movies. Get the app and start your adventure!