- 1 WebCricket App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
- 2 How to Install WebCricket App for PC (Windows)
- 3 How to Install WebCricket App for PC (MAC)
WebCricket App for PC Details & Technical Specifications
|Supported Android Version||
5.0 and Higher is Recommended
|Requirements for PC||Windows 7 + Android Emulator,|
|RAM||Minimum 2GB of RAM|
|Internet Speed||At least 400kbps|
|Storage Type||SSD is 10 times better than HDD|
How to Install WebCricket App for PC (Windows)
WebCricket is currently available for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, and iPods but we have solution for it. Without further delay, let us look at the below methods to use WebCricket App for PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac with help of top rated Android Emulators.
WebCricket App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator. It allows you to run the android operating system on your PC, which means it’s not a “true” emulation of what an Android phone would be like when running in reality. This gives some incredible advantages over downloading and installing things from Google Play Store directly onto your computer.
With just a few clicks, we can Download and Install WebCricket App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So, let’s start with the step by step installation.
- Step 1: Download and install the BlueStacks App player for PC to enjoy Android apps and games on your computer.
- Step 2: After downloading install the Bluestacks emulator and open it.
- Step 3: It may take some time to display the Bluestacks home page on your devices.
- Step 4: After that, you can launch the BlueStacks app.
- Step 5: You can see the Playstore App there, it comes with default in Bluestacks.
- Step 6: Now search for the WebCricket App in the Google Play Store like as we used in the Android Mobile.
- Step 7: There you can install WebCricket App, you can find that in the list of apps in Bluestacks.
You have just now finished downloading and installing the WebCricket App on your computer/laptop.
WebCricket App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using MemuPlay)
MemuPlay will give you the ability to play all of your favorite games on any device. No matter what type of game, whether it be a mobile game or PC/console title, MemuPlay has you covered with its robust library and controller support for many different devices including Android smartphones and tablets, iOS iPhones and iPads as well as Windows and Mac computers.
We’ll now look at how to Download WebCricket App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: To download and install MemuPlay on your computer, please click the link below.
- Step 2: Once you have installed Memu Play and found the Google Play store symbol on the home screen of the emulator, click it to open.
- Step 3: Now Look for the WebCricket App in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the official app.
- Step 4: After installing Memu Play, a player will find the WebCricket app on their home screen.
WebCricket App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using LDPlayer)
LDPlayer runs very fast even on old PCs with low specs. It is much lighter than other emulators for Windows systems. You will not need a high-end computer if you want to run this one! It also consumes less power and consequently generates less heat. All these make it a great application for those who want to play games on their PC without investing in expensive.
In this method, we will download and install WebCricket App for Windows 10 PC using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Stpep 1: If you would like to try LDPlayer, please download and install the file from the below link.
- Stpep 2: Install the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully downloaded.
- Stpep 3: The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- Stpep 4: LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate the PlayStore APP on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Stpep 5: Go to the App Store and look for the WebCricket app on your computer.
- Stpep 6: LDPlayer will automatically install WebCricket after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.
How to Install WebCricket App for PC (MAC)
Android apps have long been a problem for Mac users. Android platforms are not available on the Apple App Store, and that means it is hard to find a way to run android apps on your mac! But don’t worry – there is hope! In this blog post we will show you how to use an emulators in order to run Android apps on your mac. All you need Now, we will look at the following methods to use WebCricket app on your Mac.
WebCricket App Download for MAC – Method 1 (Using Bluestacks)
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that allows you to use the latest android apps on your Mac! It’s 100% safe and easy to install. You can download it for free by clicking the link at the bottom of this page, and then follow their instructions for installation. Bluestacks emulates all of Google Play Services‘ features so you’ll have access to all your favorite Android Apps.
To install WebCricket on your MAC simply do the following.
- Download the .dmg file from bluestacks.com.
- Once the download is complete, just follow the instructions as they appear.
- Loading the Bluestacks home page may take some time on your device.
- After the first boot is complete, sign in with your Gmail account or add it later.
- Now the Playstore App is available in the Bluestacks app.
- Now can search for the WebCricket app in the Google Play Store & install it on your MAC PC.
If anything goes wrong, try restarting BLUESTACKS by going into Settings > Force stop > Restart Bluestacks Emulator.