Voot App is A video streaming application that allows you to download a countless amount of shows with the help of fast unlimited internet packages to cope with your demand. Now, Voot app available on Windows and Mac devices you can use all its properties to spend your incredible streaming to your favourite shows.
- File Name: com.tv.v18.viola.apk
- Version: 4.1.1 (Release Date 18th June 2021)
- Size: 22MB
- Developed By: Viacom18 Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Minimum Operating System: Windows 7, 4GB RAM.
- 1 List Methods to Install
- 1.1 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 ( Using Voot APK file)
- 1.2 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using BlueStacks)
- 1.3 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using Nox player)
- 1.4 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 4 (using MEmuplay)
- 1.5 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 5 ( Using LDplayer)
- 1.6 Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 6 (Using Youwave)
- 2 Conclusion
List Methods to Install
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1 ( Using Voot APK file)
Voot is a fantastic app that has garnered a lot of traction in India in a short period of time. It was first released for smartphones and iOS, but Viacom 18 Private Ltd developed a web service for Voot in 2016 after observing its tremendous popularity. The Voot app is available for free download on Android phones via the Play Store, also you can download APK file from the below link.
- Then, open the Voot apk file that you got from Google Play or the link provided above. Depending on the Android emulator you have installed, the Voot Apk will open directly in Bluestack or Nox.
- Complete the Voot application’s signup process.
- Then you can view all of your entertainment that is available on the Voot app for free.
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2 (Using BlueStacks)
BlueStacks is one of the most capable Android Emulator for running mobile games & Apps on PC, with support for a large range of games and a slew of tools and features that may vastly improve your gaming experience. This emulator supports a wide range of system configurations as well as some of the most popular operating systems. With just a few clicks, BlueStacks can be installed on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- On your PC, download and install the BlueStacks app player, which supports all Android apps and games.
- To download the Bluestacks application, click the download option.
- Depending on your internet speed, it may take some time to initialise or download after installation.
- After that, the BlueStacks app will be launched.
- Look for the Voot App on the Google Play Store.
- Here is The Most Frequently Asked Questions about Voot App.
By using the above steps you can download the Voot app on devices running on Windows 10, 8.1, 7.
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 3 (Using Nox player)
Nox App Player is an Android emulator that lets you use almost any of this operating system’s apps from the comfort of your own computer. Nox App Player’s operating system is based on Android 4.4.2, which lets you use practically any app within Android’s extensive catalog. Additionally, this version is possibly one of the most popular and widely used programs out there today, so tons of users are already familiar with it.
- To begin, you must first download NoxPlayer for Windows or Mac from the URL provided below.
- Install the NoxPlayer Android Emulator for Windows or Mac on your computer.
- NoxPlayer Android Emulator should now be open.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “Voot.”
- Click on Install after finding the Voot app in the search results.
- To use Voot, click on it from the home screen after it has been installed.
- Also you need Voot Activate TV Code for Login – https //www.voot.com/activate
By following the above steps you can install Voot on your PC using Nox player. You can now stream and enjoy the video on a bigger screen.
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 4 (using MEmuplay)
MEmu Play is another well-known Android emulator that has recently gained popularity. It’s very customizable, speedy, and designed exclusively for gaming. We’ll now look at how to download Voot to Windows 10/8/7 using MEmuPlay.
- Download and install MemuPlay on your computer. A download link is available on the Memu Play website. The software can be downloaded from the official website.
- Open Memu Play and look for the Google Playstore App symbol on the home screen after downloading the emulator. Simply double-tap it to open it.
- Look for the Voot app in the Google Play Store. Click the Install button to install the Google LLC developer’s official app.
- MEmu Play’s home screen will display Voot after a successful installation.
MEmu play is an android emulator you can also install Voot using the above steps and enjoy streaming on your PC.
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 5 ( Using LDplayer)
LDPlayer is a free Android emulator for your PC. LDPlayer has several features that will take your Android to the next level on PC, in addition to imitating a basic Android OS. In this technique, we will download and install Voot for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using LDPlayer. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you haven’t already, download and install the LDPlayer programme from the link below – LDPlayer for PC can be downloaded here.
- The installation procedure is straightforward and simple. Open the LDPlayer emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- The LDPlayer programme may take some time to load at first. You should be able to see the LDPlayer Home screen after it has been opened.
- LDPlayer comes with the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Go to the App Store and look for the Voot app on your computer.
- LDPlayer will automatically install Voot after you click the Install button. The software can be found in LDPlayer’s list of installed apps.
Simply double-click the App icon in LDPlayer to launch the Voot App on your laptop. You can use the App in the same way that you would on an Android or iOS phone.
Voot App Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 6 (Using Youwave)
As Bluestacks is fairly heavy software, it causes most devices to hang. To get the Voot app on your PC without using Bluestacks, follow these steps.
- Step 1:Take the first step. To run Voot APK on your PC/Laptop, the download YouWave Emulator.
- Step 2:Then, on your smartphone, install it.
- Step 3:Now you must complete all of the procedures outlined above in order to instal the Voot software on your Windows PC.
The Voot App for PC is a streaming service available on the Google Play Store. When compared to other apps, the Voot app provides more useful features. We have discussed many methods through which you can install Voot on PC and enjoy streaming on a bigger screen.