August isn’t just about the Olympics, but it’s another great month for stock investors and traders to earn profits.
So, have you prepared your investment checklist for this month? If yes, then well and good. But if not, then we have got your back.
In today’s post, we are going to share the top stocks to watch in August 2021. All of them are high performers, and thus, you can consider adding them to your portfolio.
Due to the meme stonk war, Robinhood Markets Inc. got lots of bad press. But that didn’t affect their growth; instead, it promoted their number of users. When it comes to user-friendly brokerage services, it’s a favourite platform for many traders and investors.
And one of the reasons is because “it’s ABSOLUTELY FREE.” It’s generally preferred by new investors to learn some basics about trading.
- On 29th July, its IPO came, and its stock was priced at $38. Within three days after the IPO was released, its stock price started gaining momentum.
- On 3rd August, the stock closed at $46, and the next day, on 4th August, its price went straight to $70. It’s a 24% surge in the stock price since the IPO.
- Moreover, according to the CEO of Robinhood Markets Inc, users might be able to enjoy more cryptocurrency features in the upcoming days.
Thus, it’s worth adding HOOD stocks to your watchlist.
Everyone finds social media to be addictive, but they still continue using apps like Facebook, and their numbers keep on rising.
Facebook is easy to use and free. And most importantly, people have been using it continuously for so long that it feels hard to not use it even for a while.
On top of that, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) and Facebook are in a partnership for cloud gaming. And the GenZ loves gaming – don’t you?
Now comes the most important point, why to invest in their stocks. There are so many reasons for that:
- Facebook Pay, a new online payment feature for online retailers and Shopify sites, might be released till the end of August. And there’s a high chance that, after its release, the stock price of FB will rise high.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg made an announcement that Facebook is soon going to release a new interface – maybe this month – where creators will be able to see how different fee structures affect their earnings on the platform.
There are many more such announcements that Facebook is going to make this month. Just wait for a few days, and you’ll know.
All this proves that FB stocks are going to experience a massive rise in August. Thus, if this stock isn’t on your watchlist, add them now.
Moderna Inc. is an American biotechnology and pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
It focuses on the development and discovery of vaccine technologies that are based on messenger RNA.
There was a story on Moderna Inc. that was featured on Bloomberg Businessweek’s cover.
The story talked about one of the key components that the company uses in its COVID vaccine. The story went viral, benefiting the company’s stocks.
- On 3rd August, Moderns received FDA approval for RSV (Respiratory, Syncytial Virus) Vaccine named (mRNA-1345). After this announcement, MRNA went from $349 to $418.
- Not just that but, the company officially signed a new supply agreement with Taiwan for around 30 Million doses of their COVID vaccine in 2022, with 15 million doses of the Variant booster vaccine in 2023.
- The company is also establishing a new charitable foundation. Once everything is completely finalized and ready to work, MRNA shares prices might cross $500.
Modern have high chances to grow and capitalize in August. So if you want to profit from MRNA stocks, you might consider adding them to your watchlist now.
In the end, we just want to say that – these stocks have high chances to profit investors in August 2021. However, we cannot be sure about anything in the stock market.
That’s why you should do your research and check if you can afford to invest in these stocks or not. But till then, add them to your watchlist and keep an eye on them.