There may be crawling signals in kitchen, garage, one-bar connection in basement or non-spot buffering while enjoying online movies, TV shows, and videos in bedroom. Such spaces which make the internet less fun are known as poor connectivity areas (dead zones or blind spots).
As a matter of fact, a standard wireless router is enough compatible that it can spread the internet range and coverage over the small home or apartment. But it fails to fill a larger home with fast and furious WiFi. As a result, blind spots occupy a considerable space in larger homes and buildings. The installation, configuration, and www.mywifiext.net setup can help to turn your dead zones into fun zones for sure by taking router’s existing wireless signals to every nook and cranny of your workplace and home.
Simply buy a Netgear WiFi extender (if you have not already), set it up with great attention, care and enjoy a fast internet connection without any buffering and signal breakage.
Meet your Netgear Wireless Repeater (extender)
Before you go with the setup process of Netgear WiFi range extender, it is recommended you get a brief introduction about its buttons, LED lights and ports.
Netgear signal booster (extender) consists of four (4) main LEDs on it which are described below briefly:
Client Link LED
Solid Green: Excellent connection.
Solid Red: Worst connection.
Solid Amber: The connection is fine.
Off: Zero connection.
Router Link LED
Solid Green: The best connection.
Solid Red: The poor connection.
Solid Amber: The good connection.
Off: There is no connection.
Blinking Green: The WPS connection has been set up.
Solid Green: Wireless security (WPA or WPA2) is enabled.
Off: Wireless security is disabled.
Solid Green: Netgear WiFi booster (extender) is turned on.
Solid Amber: Netgear range expander (extender) is booting.
Off: The extender is off.
Installation and Setup of the Netgear Device through Mywifiext
Mywifiext or mywifiext.com is the web address (default) used for setting up Netgear WiFi range extenders. Well, the configuration and installation of the Netgear device via https://mywifiexte.net/ is a very easy and handy process. For Windows computer, you have to use mywifiext.net to log in to the Netgear wireless range extender. This webpage will open Netgear Genie setup page that will provide you on-screen instructions to set up your Netgear device with ease.
Below are the complete rose petal steps for setting up a brand new range extender:
- Turn on the Netgear WiFi range extender first.
- Once done, launch a web browser and go to mywifiext.net login page. For this, you have to type 192.168.1.250 into the address bar field> hit enter> fill in the default login credentials (username and password) into the required fields and hit on the Log In button.
- Now, onto the displayed page, you have to click on the new extender setup button and after that, create an account using a valid, secure, and strong security key (password).
- Next, what you have to do is to log in to the mywifiext account by a simple click on the Login button.
- When the Netgear Genie setup page will display in front of your home-screen just keep following the on-screen light and smooth steps and set up your range extender properly, simply like a pro.
So, if you face any issue any difficulty during the setup process or any, just give us a call us at toll-free for technical assistance or you can also drop your queries and questions whatsoever is in your mind below.