Today, Vodafone announced that they are going to give the free access to its Vodafone Play app until 31st December. Through this customers can access unlimited movies, music and other services. Previously the company released offers for the 4G customer with three months free subscription and one month for 3G customers.
After Reliance Jio has made an announcement of free services of 4G data, voice, SMS that lasts until 31 December 2016. Almost all the other network operators are offering some freebies to their customers. This will be pretty good news for the Indian consumers. downlaod fastpokemap
NEW DELHI: India’s second largest telecom company, Vodafone India on Monday said that it will be offering a free subscription of its Vodafone Play app to all customers until December 31, 2016.
The company in a statement said that the app offers over 14,000 film titles, 180 TV channels, and a huge catalog of music. Previously the telco was offering the app free for all the 4G subscribers for 3 months and 3G subscribers were to get only 1 month of free subscription.
With the launch of this offer, Vodafone can be seen replicating Reliance Jio’s ‘welcome offer’ under which the Mukesh Ambani-owned telco is offering over 10 premium apps free to its customers until December 31.
Vodafone Play app also has more than 14000+ movies including classics and blockbuster movies of several popular languages. It also includes catalog of video and music content across all genres in partnership with Hook and Hungama Play. Vodafone Play is truly a world of entertainment.
So far the counter moves from India’s incumbent telcos have been seen in terms of tariff reduction, where the telcos have substantially reduced data and voice rates to combat Jio’s disruptive pricing. But as the competition is intensifying, telcos are leaving no stone unturned to make their offers as good as Gio’s.
“People are increasingly watching more videos and listening to music on their smartphones. Instead of downloading multiple apps, all they need is to download and use Vodafone Play that offers the best of content digitally for all their entertainment requirements,” said Sandeep Kataria, Director – Commercial, Vodafone India.
“It is truly a single window to the world of entertainment with a rich portfolio of content across genres and languages. We will continue to enrich its portfolio by adding more quality content and features on Vodafone Play to make the consumer experience more enjoyable,” he added.
The Vodafone Play app will also allow customers to view special exclusive content such as Ganpati celebrations, live telecast of Vodafone Aagomoni among other events.
The Director/Commercial of Vodafone India, Sandeep Kataria said, “People are increasingly watching more videos and listening to music on their smartphones. Instead of downloading multiple apps. all they need is to download and use Vodafone Play that offers the best of content digitally for all their entertainment requirements. It is truly a single window to the world of entertainment with a rich portfolio of content across genres and languages. We will continue to enrich its portfolio by adding more quality content and features on Vodafone Play to make the consumer experience more enjoyable.”
Vodafone India Introduces Flex Recharges Option for its Prepaid Customers
The features of Vodafone Play includes Live TV, Movies, TV Shows, Videos, and Music. The Vodafone Play app is available for the Android users on 4.1 and iOS 7.0 versions.
Vodafone Play app can directly download from Google Play store and Apple app stores or by just sending an SMS ‘PLAY’ to 199. The latest plan released by the Vodafone group. It allows users to pay a 1GB amount and get 9GB without any additional charges. And also it is limited to the people who buy 4G smartphones during this festive season.
HOW TO ACTIVATE VODAFONE PLAY
- To activate and access this offer, just download Vodafone Play Apk file from your Android Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- In order to get Vodafone Play service, send SMS ‘PLAY’ to 199.
- Then the customer will receive the application link via SMS/WAP. Click on that link and then directed to Google Play Store or Apply App Store.
Vodafone Play Subscription Charges
- For 4G subscribers, Vodafone Play free trial offer will get up to three months.
- Vodafone has a partnership with Hungama Play and Hooq (3rd party apps).
- The Hungama Play Subscription charges Rs. 199 per month for post free trial offer.
- For Hooq Subscription post free trail offers the charges are Rs. 249 per month.
- Additional Data charges are applicable for the Vodafone Play and other partner OTT apps.
Process to avail free trial offer for third party apps
Access for Hungama Play for both Android and IOS users
- For Android Vodafone Play, Users can watch selected movies in the Vodafone Play app.
- Premium movies are not included in the subscription offer. Customers have to pay the price as per mentioned in the app.
- For IOS Vodafone Play, after successful activation of Vodafone Play App, users will receive a password to access Hungama Play for free.
- Register with your mobile number and password (sent via SMS) to install Hungama Play app.
- After successful registration, you can enjoy free subscription of unlimited movies, music, etc.
Access for Hooq
- In Vodafone Play app, select Hooq installs now option. Register with mobile number and password (sent via SMS). After registration download Hooq app from Google Play Store or Apple App store and log-in with same details to stream free movies.