The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched its digital banking app Yono for customers of SBI (UK) Limited. It was launched by SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar at an event hosted in coordination with the UK India Business Council (UKIBC). With the launch of Yono SBI UK, SBI has now gone global. Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, SBI said, “Yono SBI UK is one of the highlights of SBI’s technological capabilities. I am delighted to launch Yono for our UK customers, after its success in India. I am sure the easy-to-use features and refreshing design will ensure that the app offers a positive customer experience and showcases Bank’s strong focus on digital banking”.
SBI is planning to get rid of the plastic debit cards for cash withdrawal and merchant payments. The YONO service is expected to make things easier and we talk to someone who keeps using it frequently.
- SBI wants its customers to get rid of debit cards for cash withdrawal and payments.
- SBI’s YONO service lets members withdraw cash from an ATM without a debit card.
- SBI wants to achieve a card-less transaction system within five years.
YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop, Travel, Pay Bills, Recharge, Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, book movie tickets.
With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name.
What YONO SBI offers you?
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India
Secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of
Products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from
the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
With YONO, You Only Need One app for all your banking, shopping and investment needs. YONO is your one stop shop to fulfil all your banking, insurance, investments, and daily shopping needs.
Download YONO now and experience its best-in-class features –
- Instant account opening – Open a digital savings account in less than 5 minutes without leaving your home and get personalized platinum debit card, Concession on Bank service charges & Paperless
- India’s largest shopping marketplace– Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across a large number of e-commerce merchants
- Banking simplified– Easy to understand interface, simple and intuitive navigation
- Quick pay– Intelligent funds transfer with UPI enabled payments
- One view– Link and view all State Bank group relationships (Bank and all JVs) in one app
- Smart spending– Intelligent spending analysis using smart auto-tagging and categorization of the transactions
- Your friend in need– Pre-approved personal loans on the go up to Rs. 1 lakh without any documentation in 2 minutes.
Only Resident India Individual, over 18 years of age with capacity to contract in accordance with applicable laws in India, without any tax liability outside India is eligible for opening SBI Digital Savings Account.
- Customer must be having a valid Aadhaar number and valid Permanent Account Number. In case Customer’s name as reflected in Aadhaar is different from that as reflected on the PAN Card, the details as per Aadhaar will be taken on record.
- Customer must be having a valid and active local mobile number registered in his/her name, and a valid and active email address.
- Customer will have to successfully complete e-KYC through biometric authentication by visiting any SBI branch and have to comply with all other requirements including KYC requirements as may be specified by the bank for Digital savings bank account.
- At any given point of time, Customer can have only one SBI Digital Savings Account.
- Only one Digital Savings Account can be opened from one Mobile Phone/Device.
- SBI reserves the right to reject request for SBI Digital Savings Account without assigning any reason.
|· SBI YONO
|· Login >> Menu >> Services Request>> ATM/Debit Card services >> Manage ATM/Debit Card >> Enter Profile Password >> Manage Usage/Manage Limits|
|· SBI YONO Mobile App||· Login >> Services Request >> ATM/Debit Card Services>>Enter Profile Password >> Manage Card|