Now coming to the last point this affordability has changed entirely the market of selling used bikes. Should you go for a used bike, if you should then what you should look after and how?
Here is why;
If you talk about affordability in city like Delhi and comparing to market price of two wheeler vehicles. KTM comes first in mind. It has seen in market research the hype of getting KTM like bikes are overflooded other Bikes.
Reasons are clear as the comfort, safety, build quality is taken care of beautifully. The used ktm in Delhi is quite popular, they are simply great and offer with superb range of bike services.
It has been decades since Bikes has become easiest mode of transport. So, there is a Very important role for this particular vehicle which has to have Following Requirement.
But what about affordability? Quality parameter served with a higher cost but what if we tell you there a higher chance of saving a lot of money and getting a KTM of your expectation. Yes, it is possible if you want your ride to match all the parameter along with investment used KTM are an option.
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of getting a used KTM
- The depreciated cost of KTM in Delhi is way cheaper than you think. The cost reduced to minimum 30%-40% of original value.
- If you get a bike 3-4 months old it’s already new and the engine reaches its maximum capacity compared to newly brought bikes.
- Fuel consumption becomes less comparing to new which increases milage of the car.
Checking before buying a used KTM
There are several checks you have to do to make sure you are satisfied as follows
- Where are you buying from is it a marketplace or is it a local dealer. Marketplaces will add service taxes where as local vendors have a cheaper rate. Keeping that in mind local vendor can have issues with paper work and can be unreliable sometimes but in case of marketplace its easily claimable.
- In broad daylight You can check if there is any exterior damages, dents, rust or scratches so you will be able to understand your KTM has met any accident or not.
- Most importantly focus on the engine part by listening to sound if its serviced or not. This check will make sure your investment runs for a longer period after all it’s a KTM you’re dreaming of.
- Last but not the least check the paper works like Registration certificate, tax, valid insurance, PUC, Service history, NOC.
Cycling and bicycles have recently risen in popularity to new heights. Practically the entire industry is struggling to keep up with the massive demand. You can see how many things are out of stock if you try to buy equipment online. If you visited to a physical store.
You probably spotted the half-empty shelves and heard the salesman mention that they don’t know when certain things will be back in stock. These issues are the result of a combination of a massive increase in demand for sports equipment and disruptions in the manufacturing and distribution chains, both of which are caused directly or indirectly by Covid-19.
There had been an increase in demand prior to the pandemic, but the industry was able to manage the situation and meet the demand. Everything changed in March 2020. There are going to be stock issues as of today, and potentially throughout the year of 2021.
Now when it is important to look for basic parameter is okay, you are good to go.
- Maintenance cost: – A used bike has a higher service charge comparing to new one.
- Vehicle history: – You will not get any clue what exactly has happened with the vehicle that you’re buying. You might notice some changes in the features but it’s too late.
- Valuation: – You might not know whatever then price you are paying are worth the product or not as KTM launches several models of it’s in a budget range in a market now a days.
- Price negotiation: – After you buy the KTM you may find there was a better deal for the same model you have brought.
Here are some KTM model with their actual price and max Cost reduction details for a better idea
(MODEL) (Reduces value)
KTM 200 Duke 1.45 lakh
KTM RC 200 62,000
KTM RC 390 1.50lakh
These are the best values you can search in market like Delhi which is very pocket friendly. If all checks are done carefully and the affordability is at its best who can be satisfied more than you in the long run. As a result, many individuals are going to the used market to get parts for their bikes, purchase their first bike and begin cycling, or just renew or upgrade the one they currently have.
With this in mind, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing a new bike versus purchasing a used bike. It should assist you in answering the question above, as each buyer has unique requirements that may influence their decision. The second hand ktm in Delhi is available in affordable price range.
The emergence of the coronavirus pandemic has resulted in a boom in motorcycle sales. Why? It is because owning a personal car is now a requirement, and two-wheelers are the most cost-effective solution. Even Nevertheless, buying a bike is a major investment that can deplete your savings. As a result, taking out a bike loan is the most convenient option to finance it.
The most significant benefit of purchasing a second hand bike is that you gain access to more feature-rich and pricey bikes that you would not otherwise be able to purchase. You may also afford your dream pair of wheels with the help of lenders who offer low two-wheeler loan interest rates. So look for the best bike price after comparing the best prices ever.