When your long-term, as well as working memory, become improved then it can hugely augment your performance as it will boost your productivity besides organizational skills and decision-making skills. An improved memory will also lessen the stress that can further augment performance besides happiness at work. It will also help you play various games, like Judi Pulsa Online. For improving your memory, you need to devote your time and get into the habit of exercising your brain regularly. Some games that can improve your memory are:
- Lumosity – You will get this game in the Android Play Store and iOS Store. This game has managed to gain an excellent reputation in the market as it proposes many scientific and cognitive games that are designed for augmenting your working memory. Again, it also stimulates your brain regularly.
These games are designed for strengthening people’s capability to pay attention to only the right things, like things that aid them in solving their tasks at hand. Again, these games also help people to ignore things that do not help. Hence, the popularity of Lumosity can’t be denied. This is one of the highly prevalent brain-training games that more than sixty million people from all across the globe play.
- Dakim –Dakim is known as a brain fitness program and it proposes to users some set of puzzles and games. They are designed to give players’ brains a highly comprehensive workout. The program of this game gives people access to above 100 individual brain exercises and they are all designed for improving concentration and attention. These are the mental tasks that play a huge role in averting Alzheimer’s disease and some related symptoms.
- Clevermind – Clevermind is a popular brain-training game that is particularly intended for people who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. This game stretches beyond a compilation of games. Clevermind features medical, social, and dietary tools, and they are all presented in a highly easy-to-read interface. While playing, you will get a digital assistant who speaks somewhat in a Siri-like voice. You will find this game in the app store of iOS.
- Jigsaw puzzles – Everyone admits that Jigsaw puzzles are excellent tools to engage people’s short-term memory as their brains are needed to sort through some series of shapes and colors for assembling a visual picture. When there are more pieces, then you will be required to work harder. Again, the reward too will be impressive. When you click a piece in place then you create Dopamine and it helps in your concentration power. However, if you have become bored with the puzzles of exotic animals and landscapes then you can try to play smaller puzzles and also flip the pieces over. Hence, you will look at the blank side only. When the color gets removed then you will be required to depend on shapes only.
- Video games that force people to do multitasking – Shooting aliens seems to be a fun activity but does not boost people’s cognitive functions. So, you must choose games that need you to make your reaction to a stimulus, similar to a novice environment or a road sign.
Leave a Reply