No matter if you are a business person, a student, or a professional, using smartphones and gadgets on an average of eighty times a day is super common. Now while we are using these tiny gadgets for almost everything, we can also use them to become more productive as well. Here in this blog, we are going to list some of the best mobile apps that can help you to increase your productivity level. These applications can easily manage your productivity directly from your smartphone. Furthermore, they can be used in order to assign tasks, organize calendars, create files, schedule meetings, etc. All these functions can surely help you to perform better.
Best Mobile Apps To Become Productive
- Vaultt: The Vaultt mobile app helps you to store and share all the important information that you always wanted to keep safe. Furthermore, with the help of this application, you can easily scan and store documents in the digital format. It also helps you to accept, assign, and even track group tasks to further help you in organizing things. The Vaultt productive tracker helps in keeping all your information secured with end-to-end encryption so that your privacy doesn’t get sacrificed.
- Clean Email: Clean Email can help you in managing your overloaded mailbox with several unwanted and unread emails more efficiently and easily. Instead of just focusing on individual messages, Clean Email organizes your mailbox with several smart viewing options in order to simplify your inbox management. With the help of this tool, you can always keep your data safe while respecting your privacy. Now you can clean up all the unwanted emails and subscriptions in a few clicks and without much effort.
- Echo: Echo is a voice messaging application designed for remotely located teams. It just fits perfectly for marketing, design, sales teams to discuss projects and provide quick updates. With the help of this application, you can easily click and hold to record messages to channels or teammates. The Echo app helps you read responses as listening to audio messages can be problematic at a certain time. Moreover, it offers the best of both worlds with message history, built-in speech recognition, and listening to receipts enabling you to quickly communicate with your team and stay connected no matter if you are working in the office or remotely.
- To-Do Adventure: The To-Do Adventure app is being used by almost 27.5M users globally. Furthermore, the application has also achieved several Editors pick awards in the past. This application can be used to manage all daily tasks and track their progress. This application is basically designed to make it useful for young adults, parents, and students. With the help of this application, you can now log into the different tasks of this app along with their timeline to manage and observe your time schedule accordingly.
- Fantastical: This iOS-exclusive app is just perfect for increasing productivity. With the installation of this application on your smartphone you can easily execute all sorts of work-related tasks on the go. Moreover, the Fantastical app can be easily synced across different devices. You can further integrate the best collaboration software like Google Meet, Zoom, and Google Hangout and can manage them from this app itself. If you want to increase your level of proficiency and become more organized at work, this application will help you.
- Trello: Trello is a mobile and web app with a focus on project management and team collaboration, something that is becoming tougher as most people are forced to work from home. Trello helps immensely with this situation and keeps everyone on the team on the same page.
In essence, Trello allows you to organize your task into bite-sized chunks with great detail and categorize them in different phases of development. For example, a task starts its life into a to-do section. If someone picks up a specific section of that task, they can move it into the in-progress section. This would let their colleagues know that that task is being done by someone, and they can focus on other parts of the project.
The popularity of Trello is largely due to its simplistic nature. It is no more complicated than a sticky note on a whiteboard. But its intuitive design and thorough fictionality has cemented it as one of the leading apps for productivity.
- Flow: Flow is an iOS-exclusive app that can be best described as a creative canvas of infinite width. The core feature of the app is its ability to support a digital canvas that can be as big or as small as you want. You and your entire team can draw and share ideas on the same canvas. You can also attach notes to a specific part of the canvas so that you can add additional detail regarding your drawing and idea.