There are plenty of universal remotes available in the market to program Haier Tv. Usually, the universal remote manufacturer lists various types of codes to program the remote with the device. You can use GE or RCA remote for your Haier Tv. In addition, you can use these universal remotes for the rest of all the entertainment devices in your room like vivitar universal remote codes. I will tell you about RCA remote programming for Haier Tv for the manual method below.
- Insert new batteries into the remote and turn on your Haier TV.
- Aim the remote sensor at the Tv.
- Press and hold the “TV” button and the “POWER” button simultaneously until the “POWER” button illuminates.
- Release the power button, but keep holding the “TV” button and enter the code that you selected for your Haier Tv.
- Now this time, see the “POWER” button LED. If the LED stays solid, it means the code you entered is correct.
- Otherwise, if the “POWER” button LED blinks four times, it means the code you entered is incorrect.
- Finally, release the “TV” button and check the remote functions as you expected for your Haier Tv.
- If the remote doesn’t work, try to reprogram your remote with the next code for your Haier tv.
How To Program A Universal Remote For Haier Tv without Codes
You can use GE universal remote for your Haier Tv and that remote allows you to program with the device without codes. The GE universal remote has several types of device codes, which scan the device to send the correct code to the Haier Tv. You don’t need to enter any code in this method.
- Turn your Haier Tv that you want to program with the Ge universal remote.
- Face the remote to the Haier Tv and long press the “SETUP” button on the remote. The LED light on top of the remote will blink. Release the “SETUP” button when the LED indicator remains on.
- After this, once press the “TV” button on the remote. The LED indicator will blink once and remains lit.
- Now this time, hit the “POWER” button once to send the 10 codes to the Haier Tv. The LED indicator will blink several times while sending the codes to the device and it stays solid after sending the code completely.
- Once done with this procedure, press the “VOL+” button on the remote that will resend the first code of the device to review the individual codes. In this case, The LED indicator will blink once and it remains lit.
- If the device turns off, it means your remote is programmed successfully with the Haier Tv. Finally, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code.
- If not, press the “VOL+” button to review the remaining 9 codes continuously. If the TV turns off, it means your Ge remote is programmed successfully for your Haier Tv. After this, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the successfully.
Important note: Press the VOL+ each time after 3 seconds.
Huayu Universal Remote Instructions
- First of all “Turn on your Device”.
- After that simply press the “TV” button on your remote
- Now you need to “Hold the Setup Button” on your remote
- Once it shows light flash, then release and enter the keycode ( Universal remote code from above list)
- Now press and hold the “Power Button”
- Once the power off then “Release the button”