Anime has something of a mixed reputation. Many look down on it and consider it to be childish, but any anime expert whos knows about it. With roots in Japan, anime has created a fanbase around the world where it is seen or watched very passionately. There are many websites that enables one to watching anime, with KissAnime being one of the best known. It has a lot of great anime for users to watch in HD to satisfy the needs of all anime fans. Some of the most popular anime series include names like Dragon Ball, Death Note, Naruto, and Mob Psycho. But it is not the only option for watching anime videos online. There are many other sites like KissAnime that can be used as alternatives to enjoy as much anime as you want for free.
Also there are many fake websites of kissAnime that users opt to use like kissAnime .ac which is an fake alternative for kissAnime but its not proper and has many issues with the login and registration so I recommended users to only download and use the original and not the fake versions of kissAnime .
How to Download Anime from KissAnime?
To download an anime from KissAnime, you obviously first need to know which episode you are looking for.
- Search for the series through the search bar or categories
- Click on the title to be redirected to a page with a list of episodes that the anime has
- Click on the episode you wish to watch
- You will be shown a player for streaming, but that is not the goal right now
- Scroll down lower and stop where you see ‘Mobile/Download (save link as…)’ with the pixel dimensions
- Right-click on the desired quality and select ‘save link as’ and choose a location to save file
- If you have a download manager, then you have to right-click and select ‘copy link address’ and then paste it on the download manager’s new download
- If you followed all steps as it is, you have downloaded a single episode smoothly!