Cranes are essential for renovation, construction, demolition and utility work too. But, as the cost of purchasing this heavy-duty equipment is high, there are innumerable companies out there that consider rental services to be an affordable and easier alternative.
However, the problem is: every crane hire company is not the same, rather there are certain qualities that distinguish a reliable company from the various average options that you come across.
To help you discover a potential mobile crane hire company, this article reveals the top six questions that you need to ask before choosing them. Prior to that, let’s know more about the information that you should have in handy while discussing with the rental company.
- 1 What Information Should You Provide?
- 2 Top 4 Questions That You Must Ask Mobile Crane Hire Company
What Information Should You Provide?
In order to make the most out of this, you need to ensure that you are prepared for questioning the professional company. With this, you get the best equipment suitable according to the demands of the project and that too with an accurate estimate.
Some of the key information that you must focus on are:
- The exact location where you plan to use the crane, as permission is often influenced by the distance
- Any particular obstructions or restrictions- note if there are buildings or trees along with the terrain.
- Load value is crucial too, as the weight of the equipment that you want to lift may exceed insurance limit of the company, so with this, you get a clear idea whether additional insurance will be needed.
- Dimensions and overall weight of the load, so as to ensure that you are able to grab the ideal option
- Lifting elevations– how low or how high the company has to lift the load, such as from the ground floor to the fourth floor.
The more information you have with you, the easier it will be to find just the kind of mobile crane hire company that you require.
Top 4 Questions That You Must Ask Mobile Crane Hire Company
There are only four simple and effective questions that you need to ask a mobile crane hire company and these are explained below:
For to what extent have you been in this industry?
The first and foremost element that should be your priority is the experience of the company. Learn more about the type of projects that they have handled, the fleet of cranes and what do their previous customers have to say about them. Because at the end of the day, it the experience & reputation of mobile crane hire company that makes them stand apart from the rest.
Are their services covered by insurance?
Being a licensed and registered company isn’t enough, along with this their services should be backed by insurance too.
Ask them more about the kind of insurance that they have and how exactly it protects you in case of unforeseen circumstances or property damage, Also Read property management for nri.
Do you offer qualified operators along with mobile crane?
A major benefit of counting on mobile crane hire companies is that most of them come up with skilled and certified operators too. This gives you the opportunity to utilize the crane with a peace of mind, however, to make sure that the job is performed in the right way do gather optimal information about the expertise of operators too.
Can you provide a quote for mobile crane hire services?
A quote from professional companies can help in knowing more about the present prices, allowing you to compare and choose the one that delivers quality service at the best value. Thus, request for a quote and then decide which mobile crane hire company would turn out to be the ultimate choice.
Now that you know what questions to ask, you are good to go with it.