What is SBI Buddy app
State Bank Buddy App is India’s mobile wallet that is hopped-up by State Bank of India. It is accustomed Recharge and Bill Payments, Trains or Movie or Bus, and Flights tickets bookings. You’ll additionally transfer cash to different friend wallet users and bank accounts anytime, anywhere.
SBI buddy netbanking friend offers several different facilities like read your statements, online merchant payments. You’ll alter banking company friend App in step with your preference. At the side of it, you’ll avail SBI friend Refer & earn an offer and earn some extra cash whereas using this App.
Also Read, PayPal Referral Program 2019: Earn up to $100 With Referral Code
How to register
- First, you need to Download State Bank Buddy App.
- Install & Open it on your Android Smartphone.
- Create an account using SBI buddy referral code.
- Now Initiate two transactions of one Rupee to any other State Bank buddy number.
- That’s it, Now follow below mentioned steps to Invite and earn.
How to refer and earn
- Your Referral code will look like this PARCxxxxxxxxxx Where xxxxxxxxxx is your ten digits registered mobile number.
- Now share the Referral Code of yours with your Friends.
- When Your friend Signup by using your Referral code and complete his first two rupees Transaction, you can even send rupees one two times to the same number to get the referral.
- You will get the Rs.25 in SBI Buddy App for download.
- The Referral reward money gets credited within a week.
How to download on Android
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Android smartphone.
- Now search for the application by typing-‘SBI Buddy’.
- Now the application will be viewed on your mobile screen.
- Now click on the Install button to make the application install on your device.
- Now the application got installed on your mobile device.
Read, Payoneer Referral Program
How to download on Windows PC
To use the SBI Buddy application on your PC, you should have to run an emulator for android applications or android emulator on your PC. Now we will use BlueStacks as our Android emulator to use SBI Buddy application on our PC. To begin this session of using SBI Buddy application on your PC, you should have to install BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC to run the Android apps.
- Install the BlueStacks package on your computer by following the below-given steps.
- Open any browser.
- Type within the Address bar www.bluestacks.com (without the quotes) so press the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Click on the transfer BlueStacks button.
- This will lead you to the transfer page, wherever you’ll click on “Download SBI Buddy“.
- Once the transfer begins, you’ll either save the .exe file get into your Downloads or specify a custom folder for the data to get downloaded.
- After the installation is complete, please click on the BlueStacks installer .exe file.
- The created file can begin extracting the required files to be used to put in.
- You need to click on the Install now button to begin the installation.
- The installation might take up to two to five minutes based on how your computer is and the abundant way memory it’s out there.
- After the setup is complete, the primary boot might take two to three minutes supported your PC’s performance.
- In case your computer doesn’t boot, and you’re notified to restart your engine or restart your computer, please talk over with this text for help.
- After the primary boot is complete, you’ll be shown a Google Sign-in kind to feature your account.
- You can use the username and parole for your Google domain email account.
- In case you’ve got a unique domain email/non-Gmail email id. Please talk over with this text.
- In case you’re unable to log in or get a mistake message, please talk over with this text for help.
- Launch this BlueStacks emulator on your computer or PC so that it will be within the home tab.
- Find the SBI Buddy app free on pc within the application window. You’ll get to know the features of this application, App center, and facilitate center. Just click on the app center and proceed.
- A search bar is going to be displayed on the highest right corner of your computer, the kind the name “ SBI Buddy app” since it’s the app you wish to transfer.
- Click the search bar icon to line you able to begin.
- Google play store can show the SBI Buddy app on windows. Click here on the app icon to proceed with the current application called SBI Buddy.
- After clicking on install settle for and grant permission for it to start finance. SBI Buddy for Windows and SBI Buddy for PC desktop is so simple to transfer and install.
Leave a Reply