Why there has been an Increase in Online Course Enrollments?
The studies have suggested that enrollment in online courses seems to grow with each passing semester. The reason why many students prefer enrolling in online courses is because of the convenience of completing classwork independent of location. However, when it comes to applying for courses online, there are many things you need to keep in mind. The first and foremost thing to be paid attention to is to review your visa restrictions first. Students with F-1 visa are allowed to take one class per semester while students with J-1 and M-1 isa cannot take online courses. Also, students with F-1 and M-1 visas cannot earn online degrees. It is also to be noted that visa restrictions vary from country to country. Hence, do check the restrictions depending upon the country for which you want to apply for.
How To Apply For a Course Online Via CatEight?
It is now time to ditch the traditional way of submitting the application forms, because CatEight has made it easy to submit application forms online. The online forms would include all the information you require for course application such as application details, educational background, English proficiency, passport & visa info, work experience, health & insurance, guardian details, etc. Not just this, the system will generate a document list automatically which will save a great deal of your time in managing documents.
Mentioned below are several steps you need to follow in order to make an online application form:
- Visit the official website CatEight and visit the ‘Course Application’ section.
- In the course application section, you need to click on “create a new profile” which lies exactly under the “applicant details” category. Alternatively, you can also click on “Choose an Existed Profile” if you already have created profiles beforehand.
- The next step is to provide details of the applicant, which will include the name, surname, date of birth, city of birth, current residential address, contact number, permanent residential address, contact number, postal address, etc. The candidates are also required to provide educational information including- name of the institution, educational qualification, course name, intake time, complete time and so on.
- If the applicant is under 18, you need to provide his/her guardian details as well.
- If you have any work experience or any professional of technical qualifications, you will be asked to provide the details.
- Being a candidate, you will also be asked to show if you have enough funds to support the expenditure during your study. You may also be asked to give details about how you are going to bear your expenditure.
- After you have completed the online application form, the students can submit the course application through CatEight. In order to submit the application, the candidates are required to choose a course that they want to apply for. The application forms can be submitted to agents or institutions directly.
- In addition to online application form, this impressive platform has many other features as well that enable students to complete their course and visa application. Some of the impressive features of the platform are- course finder, school finder, agent finder and visa application.
Now when you have known all the benefits, features and functions of CatEight, head to CatEight now. It is an ideal platform for students, study abroad agency or counselors.
CatEight has made the process of finding a course, agent and school simple, easy and effective. Not just this, you can also make course or visa application online with the help of this effective platform. The platform is not only effective in enabling students submit their course applications, but also create an effective online management platform for institutions as well as agents.