Do you want to make repairs in the apartment? Don’t know what it will look like? Are you afraid that after 2 months of repair and money spent you will not like it? Let’s look into possible solutions and talk about virtual staging.
That’s true – it is sometimes difficult to predict a result when renovating an apartment or building a house since it is a complex process that consists of multiple stages. A couple of years ago, it was impossible to visualize a project. The maximum that architects and designers could offer was a freehand drawing, which is a rough reflection of the project. Luckily, the situation on the market has changed dramatically. With the help of special programs, you can recreate the future interior in detail, taking into account not only the dimensions of the room but also the level of lighting, the direction of the sun’s rays, and so on.
Visualization of the future interior, as well as the creation of 3D animation, is today used in various fields: in the sale of building materials (in order to show the client the combination of tiles with flooring, for example), in construction (in the development of projects), during the creation of certain presentation materials and etc. Such a wide use of technology is far from being random and is associated with a whole pack of benefits the solution provides:
- The project render is done according to the provided sketches and drawings, which allows you to create an exact copy of the object that is currently being built;
- You can edit the final result at any design stage, thus saving renovation costs;
- You can create an interior project that 100% meets customer needs and requirements;
- Significant financial and time savings are guaranteed. You should admit that it is much more convenient to see the final result on a computer monitor and adjust it than to redo all the work in the house if the interior does not suit the customer.
The unique potential of virtual interior visualization will allow you to look into the future and see how an apartment or office will look after renovation. Thanks to a virtual tour, you can examine in detail each element of the interior on the computer screen and choose the perfect color of finishing materials for walls and ceilings, decide on the style of furniture, etc. The main advantage of visualization is its realism and the possibility to test different options for transforming an apartment or office as if repair and construction work had already been carried out. This guarantees you an impeccable choice of lighting, the purchase of ideally suitable finishing materials, a cozy arrangement of all the details of the furniture set.
If you are still in doubt whether to use virtual staging for your design projects, here is why it is worth to do so:
- Creating a render in just 1-2 days – Changing colors, materials, lighting and other elements also does not take much time;
- The ability to create a 3D model – You need to be able to look at the interior from all angles. For example, you can see what the same coffee table looks like from different sides;
- Create multiple options – If you don’t know exactly what design you want, you can make a design project in 2-3 variations and then choose from them. It can be completely different layouts;
- Lighting work – You will immediately see how the interior will look with specific lighting. Besides that, you can change it until you find the right option;
- Referring to a style sample – This is especially useful if you don’t know exactly what style you like. You can look at different styles on the same layout and decide which one is more suitable;
- Easy and smart arrangement of furniture – You can change the location as much as you need. This will allow you not to think about rearranging in the future but immediately conveniently arrange the furniture even before buying it;
- Replacement of any design elements – For example, if you want to change the nightstand to another, it will take a few minutes. The same refers to any part of the interior. In the case of a drawing a sketch, the same selection of furniture would take several days at best;
- Convenience – It’s much easier to pick styles, materials, or furniture during the rendering phase. If you don’t make a visualization plan and you don’t like the repair, you will need to redo it and spend money again or put up with it.
All in all, using virtual staging is the best practice in creating smart and well-thought-out interior design projects. With the help of the solution, you can create the best project possible and avoid extra expenses.