“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
Education system is transforming itself today in their day-to-day business after the development of several customer relationship management software; some of the best CRM for the education sector has orchestrated the industry incessantly.
A lot of education institutes today have decided to enroll themselves with CRM software and started to use them for a smoother process of attracting, retaining, and serving the students. The educational institutes these days shave started to treat students more like customers to ensure providing them with an edge in this highly competitive scenario. And if properly taken advantage of, CRM software can be treated as a tool to develop personal relationships, generate stronger perspectives and bonds between the students and the alumni.
From nurturing relationships to streamlining, recruiting, and optimizing the sector for staff and students, the best CRM applications have introduced a sincere level of change for all. And if you are curious to comprehend the need for these CRM applications for schools and universities and how would they be of any assistance, you can always go through the list below that’ll give you an insight into the details of the best 5 CRM that can be used.
Note: We compiled this list from G2 Winters Reports.
Kylas is a sales CRM software that can help EdTech companies identify valuable prospects and support their sales efforts to increase their chances of success.
It is a comprehensive CRM software for the education industry that helps EdTech companies’ sales and marketing processes from start to finish.
Starting with market segmentation to creating customizable reports on sales performance, Kylas covers the entire spectrum of tasks involved in the EdTech sales process.
- Easy to Use UI.
- Free end-to-end support, onboarding, and training.
- Lead capture, segmentation, and organization.
- Sales pipeline management with fully customizable lead and deal pipelines
- Customer engagement with email integration, meetings, call logging, SMS, and mobile call tracker
- Customizable sales reports and insights
- Integrations with third-party platforms and tools like Facebook, Gmail, Mailchimp, and more
- Kylas has a free plan that allows unlimited users and 1000 records.
- The next higher plan at INR 3,499 allows unlimited users and 30, 000 records.
- The premium plan priced at INR 7,499 offers 100,000 records, which is also expandable.
- Kylas is by far one of the most affordable CRM software for education industry start-ups given the extent of features and benefits that it offers.
SALESFORCE SALES CLOUD
Salesforce is a CRM for SMEs, including start-ups. This CRM focuses on sales and customer relationships and can be a good aide for EdTech organizations.
The Salesforce CRM capabilities include lead management, contact management, marketing automation, customer engagement, and more.
- Active customer information tracking and management
- Customer email capture
- Sales leads tracking
- Status tracking of campaigns
- Sales pipeline management
- Call management
- Customer support
- Social media integration
Pricing for the Salesforce CRM can be obtained on request, based on your requirements.
- ZOHO CRM
Zoho CRM is also a CRM tool for small businesses and start-ups, that helps them manage customer information and organize contacts, leads, and deals. It also helps with the automation of recurring and time-consuming processes like data entry tasks.
- Salesforce automation including lead management, deal management, contact management, etc.
- Omnichannel CRM including email, telephony, live chat, social media, and more
- Sales enablement
- Predictive sales
- Marketing automation
- Analytics and reporting
Zoho has four pricing plans with the Standard plan starting at INR 800 per user per month. The highest plan, named Ultimate, is priced at INR 2,600 per user per month.
- HUBSPOT CRM
HubSpot CRM is a cloud-based client management software made to help organizations of all sizes in all industries, including EdTech startups, track and nurture leads.
The HubSpot CRM serves to both side of the industry, that is B2B and B2C in several areas of business including sales, marketing, accounting, and more.
- Contact management
- Deal pipeline management
- Meeting scheduling
- Email scheduling
- Deal stage, task, and lead rotation automation
- Sales analytics
HubSpot offers a few basic free tools. The paid plans with advanced features start at $45 per month for 2 paid users.
The highest plan is the Enterprise plan, priced at $1,200 per month for 10 paid users
Freshsales is another salesforce automation platform designed to target businesses of all sizes. This CRM software for education industry start-ups can help streamline lead management, customer relationships, client interactions, and more. With this CRM tool, you can design custom workflows and automate repetitive tasks as well.
- Contact management
- AI-powered assistant for predictive contact scoring, offering deal insights, etc
- Automated email campaigns
- Multiple sales pipeline management
Freshsales has a free plan with limited features. Paid plans start at INR 999 per user per month.
The Enterprise plan is the highest in the stack, priced at INR 4,999 per user per month.
Taking all these factors into account, choose a CRM software for EdTech companies that gives you a high ROI and a competitive advantage in the market.