Whatsapp for Windows 8.1/8/10: Hi, Welcome to my technical blog in this post I’m going to show you how to install Whatsapp on PC windows 8.1/7/10.
WhatsApp is a most popular app all over the world and we have many more users, and it is awarded as best chatting app from all over the world, and here we can access the WhatsApp, it can contain so many advantages like audio calling and video calling and photo sharing, and many more benefits are available.
And since it is more popular because of its features and some of the features like location, hence it works like mobile platform like Android , iOS , Symbian ,Windows phone , BlackBerry and many platforms are there and the WhatsApp was bought by Facebook for 20 million dollars and now it’s earning than he invested because of its fans it became most popular and in nowadays everyone need WhatsApp for various purposes and here many people are using WhatsApp and making their business most popular and now well have WhatsApp in your hands and many can make miracles .
I will show you two different ways to use Whatsapp for Windows 8.1/8/10 Laptop. The first method is using bluestacks Android Emulator and the second one is using YouWave Emulator.
- 1 Download Whatsapp for Windows 8.1/8/7 Laptop
Download Whatsapp for Windows 8.1/8/7 Laptop
Introduction: WhatsApp is the one of the best Android Application which is used to chat, voice calling, share unlimited images, now videos, real-time user location and audio messages with your friends at free of cost and you can also create GroupChat.It is a fast-growing messaging app, and now it is reached more than 800 million active users.It was founded in 2009.
Nowadays WhatsApp is available for various mobile platforms, but still now WhatsApp is not available for windows operating systems like windows 8/7/8.1/10 PC or Mac computers. There is no WhatsApp software for windows to install WhatsApp directly. But there is an option to install whatsapp on windows by using android emulators which can be used to download and install WhatsApp for Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC.
Because of that in this article I’m going to tell you two simple methods to run WhatsApp on windows operating systems. The first simple method is by using BlueStacks android emulator (which support for all android apps on windows).The second simple method is by using the YouWave android emulator (which support for all android apps on windows). Both android emulators they have their own requirements to run on the windows computer. I prefer the first method to run on WhatsApp on windows PC. The two methods will support for both 32-bit windows 10/8/7/8.1 Computers and 64-bit Windows 10/8/8.1/7 Computers.
Now WhatsApp is available for all Android mobiles, windows mobiles, Symbian os, IOS users and PC’s(windows 7, 8,8.1,10/xp).In this post, I’m going to guide you how to install WhatsApp on your PC.download WhatsApp for PC from the given download button below.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger on PC:
- This is recently extended up to lifetime for free, and this app doesn’t use adds.
- You can also send unlimited messages to your friends or family with the end to end encryption.
- You can send images, digital messages, audio messages easily using it.
- You can also share your exact location with your friends to know them where you are.
Here the first method is downloading the blue stacks and then installing the Whatsapp for windows 8.1/8/10 and the other method is youwave and this is also efficient and some knowledge should be there to use this application and its your wish to download
Download Whatsapp for windows 8.1/8/10:
Step 1: First you have to install blue stacks app player which supports for all android Apps and Games on your PC.
Step 2: Click the download button to download blue stacks application.
Step 3: After installation it will take some time to initialize or download depending upon your internet speed.
Step 4: Then blue stacks app will be opened.
Step 5: Search for WhatsApp apk in the search box, click install and accept terms and conditions or you can download WhatsApp apk file from here.
Step 6 : If you are feeling uncomfortable to understand then follow the below video to successfully install WhatsApp on your PC or lap.
After downloading the blue stacks it pop up any window and we should launch the app and it takes some time to install the software and then we go into the bluestacks .Bluestacks software needs the good Internet connection to install completely in your PC .
Search For WhatsApp in Bluestacks
If you search the WhatsApp in the search bar it shows an error some times because we haven’t logged into the Gmail account and then go for the search and the type like WhatsApp and if it open then we have to install the whats app if it shows an error like this.
Requirements of your PC to install WhatsApp successfully:
- To install WhatsApp on your PC, it will require Minimum 1GB of RAM but more than 1GB is more efficient.
- Minimum processor speed is 1GHZ.
Check Also: Create Wifi Hotspot in Windows 8/7/8.1 Laptop Pc using software
- You should have an internet connection to download and install in your PC(at least between 100kbps to 200kbps why because if you don’t have the high-speed internet connection it will take more time to install).
How to setup WhatsApp: Download Whatsapp for windows 8.1/8/10:
After the completion of installing WhatsApp application open that it will ask you an EMAIL account.Then log in with your EMAIL if have an Email account click existing button if you don’t have then click create the button to create a new email account.Email account and mobile number are compulsory to set up WhatsApp application.
After that, it will ask your mobile number then enter your mobile number and click next button then it will send OTP code to your mobile number.Then enter your OTP code which is received from your mobile.Then the application the application will be started after that edit your username and profile picture and add your contacts let chat with your friends.
WhatsApp For Windows 1o/8.1/7:
How To Run WhatsApp On PC With You Wave
Hi guys, in the first method I have already told you how to use WhatsApp on windows using bluestacks apps player. So in this method, I’m going to introduce another new android emulator which is named as YouWave. This is also one of the popular software to run WhatsApp on PC . In the previous days, WhatsApp is difficult to run on YouWave now the WhatsApp app is updated to flexible with all devices the problem has been solved.
How To Run WhatsApp On PC With You Wave
What Is YouWave:
YouWave is an Android Emulator which support for all android apps on Windows 8 ,7, XP, vista. This can be used to allow a user to run and android application on the computer without using any android devices. It will support for all social apps, playing games, web surfing.
The importance of YouWave:
comparison between Bluestacks app player and youwave android player: bluestacks is also one of the popular emulator but some of the computers are not able to run on windows(error of graphic card driver ). This app will take too much of data to install it. But youwave does not require any graphic card to run all android apps. In the past days youwave is better now bluestacks has been updated to a new version is worked very well.
Technical Features youwave android emulator:
- It is working with Android 4.0 ICS & 2.3 Gingerbread
- It has Simulated SD card functionality – so it will enable game-saving
- Saved State – enables fast restart
- Enables multiplayer online games
- It has Volume control buttons on the left bottom of the screen.
- It also has Retractable control panel
Requirements of your PC to install youwave
- It will require at least Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU or higher is recommended.
- It should have minimum 1.5GB DRAM or higher is recommended.
- It is necessary to have at least 500MB disk space to install it.
- compatible with operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Vista,
Make sure you should have all requirements which are mentioned in the above paragraph the changes according to system requirement. Now let’s follow the few steps to install WhatsApp on PC.
- First of all, you have to go and Download YouWave from an official website of youwave.
- After completion of downloading double click to install on your PC.
- Open youwave and go to view>>online apps
- Then you have to click on WhatsApp android application to download and install Whatsapp on YouWave.
- Now it is going to install WhatsApp on youwave and now you can register with your mobile number and enjoy.
- Now you can use WhatsApp on windows operating systems.
DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP FOR WINDOWS 8.1/10/8/7/XP/VISTA & MAC COMPUTER:
Download Whatsapp for windows 10/8/7 computer for free, but actually this app is not available for windows computers or MAC PCs. So I’m going to provide the link to download NOX emulator software .
Download Nox App Player for Desktop
Download Nox App Player Offline Installer
The Nox android emulator is a windows software which can be used to run all android app on your windows computer or PC In this method I’m going to use Nox app player and Whatsapp apk file to install whatsapp on your PC. There are many android emulators are available in the market to run all android apps. Few of them names are Nox app player.BlueStacks app player, YouWave and much more……….
HOW TO INSTALL WHATSAPP ON PC WINDOWS 8/8.1/10/7/XP & MAC LAPTOP
- First of all, you should Download Nox App Player from given link in the above paragraph.
- Now hit double click on the downloaded setup file that is the .exe file of Nox App Player then it is going to install on your computer.
- After completion of installing process , launch the Nox android Apps Player on your Pc.
- Now see the Play Store in the Nox app player. Open the Play Store.
- Find the WhatsApp on play store or you can download the WhatsApp apk file from the given link in the above paragraph.
- To install this app click on install button and it is going to install.
- Now you can open this application and setup your WhatsApp account by using your mobile number.
Adding Contacts in WhatsApp For laptop PC
After the above steps you may install the Whatsapp successfully with out any errors and then we need is contacts if not how you will interact with one another for this you need this post to read ,and you get the idea how to sync your contacts into pc. After installing the emulators we find sync button and the follow the steps of the to sync the contacts on your PC .And now you install the Whatsapp and you updated the contacts in your PC and we have not only these two emulators and software we have many more software to use WhatsApp in your PC I think that this post is useful to you.
Download Whatsapp for windows 8.1/8/10 is very simple to use there is no need of any user experience. It doesn’t require your skills.