The famous online text messaging platform WhatsApp has got a lot of mods over the past few years. One of the most famous and downloaded mod is GB WhatsApp. The reason behind its popularity and the massive number of downloads are the features it offers. A handy feature of GB WhatsApp is the DND option. DND stands for do not disturb when this feature is turned on the user will receive no messages in WhatsApp until it is turned off.
If you are wondering that you can turn off the notifications for WhatsApp so what is the use of this feature? Turning off notifications is also a nice shortcut to get rid of continuous messages from groups and other contacts, but with the DND feature, you don’t have to remember turning on the notifications for WhatsApp from the settings again and again.
In this article, we have explained how to use DND feature on GB WhatsApp step by step. By the end of the article, you will learn the use of DND feature and activate it whenever you want to play PUBG or attend a lecture.
How to use the DND feature on GB WhatsApp?
- So, the first step for this guide is to download the latest version of GB WhatsApp, which we are providing you here. Gb WhatsApp is not an official mod of WhatsApp, so it is not available on google play store.
- Download the latest version of GB WhatsApp, as the DND feature is not available in the standard version of WhatsApp. Make sure you select a download location before saving the GB WhatsApp apk file.
- Locate the file in your device using the file manager, mostly the downloaded stuff is stored in Downloads, or it depends upon the custom location you have chosen.
- Go to settings, and under the security section, you will see device administration. Tap once on “allow installations from unknown sources” as GB WhatsApp is downloaded from outside of the play store.
- Now go back to the download folder and tap on the Gb WhatsApp apk file. Tap on install and wait for the installation procedure to complete.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your WhatsApp data recently as you cannot use the same number in two WhatsApp applications.
- Register GB WhatsApp with the number you want to, if it’s the same old number for which you have taken a backup, the restoration procedure will start itself.
- Once the restoration is done, you will see a Wi-Fi looking icon on the main screen of GB WhatsApp interface. Click on that Wi-Fi icon as that is the option to activate DND. Click on yes when the confirmation screen pops up, once done, the DND option will be enabled.
- Now you won’t receive any notifications from WhatsApp until you turn off the DND mode.
GB WhatsApp is one of the most loved mudded versions of WhatsApp. A lot of people use GB WhatsApp as their primary WhatsApp because of its fantastic feature. In this article, we gave you a quick and easy guide on using the DND feature. I hope you faced no trouble while following the steps. Turn on this feature and don’t let anyone interrupt you without your permission.
Also Read, Top 5 Music Streaming Apps