Now that gatherings and discussions between friends, colleagues, and families across from different states are moved online, various virtual meeting websites and applications become more popular and are becoming a part of people’s go-to place on the internet to communicate with their constituents online.
But as these virtual meeting websites are being tried on so many times, the glitches they experience when communicating with their family, colleagues and friends test their patience and jump on from one virtual meeting website to another.
Because of that, many online users are trying their best to keep their virtual communication line connected during their call.
And as their various test on different virtual communication websites and applications come to an end, many online users now prefer the use of Discord as their main virtual meeting and discussion website today. In addition, many people are also using this platform to stream Netflix on Discord.
Why do more users prefer the use of Discord over other virtual communications services?
Since not all virtual communication services deliver perfect service, their preference in the use of Discord has been established by online gamers and now has shifted towards other groups that are looking for more
1. Offers a simple navigation interface
2. Consumes less data than other virtual communications
3. Contains lesser bugs.
4. Have a more free personalized chat and video call features than other platforms
How to simplify your discord server invites with QR codes?
With the availability of a QR code generator online, you can now simplify your Discord server invites in a scan and enter lobby method by embedding it into a QR code.
There are two ways on how you can embed your discord server invites into a QR code.
By using the URL link into a QR code.
As directly scanning a QR code is a much better means than letting people individually type the invite link in their phone from a physical paper, integrating a discord invite QR code is can be made possible by first securing the no expiry Discord invite link and proceed in generating the code by following these steps.
1. Open your browser and go to an online QR code generator website.
2. Select the URL category and paste your Discord invite link
3. Generate as a dynamic QR code.
4. Customize the QR code’s design and do a scan test.
5. Download your Discord QR code, and share it.
Through the use of a social media QR code solution.
If you want to share your discord invite link together with your other social media handles, then the use of the social media QR code is the perfect QR code solution for you to use.
To create a social media QR code with your discord invite link in it, here are the following generation steps that you can follow.
1. Open a QR code generator website and sign up for an account.
2. Select the social media category in the menu and create your social media landing page.
3. Fill in your social media handles and add a new block for your discord invite link.
4. Click the generate dynamic QR code button
5. Customize your social media QR code design and do a scan test
6. Download your QR code and deploy it to your family and friends
How to share your discord invite QR code?
Now that you know how to create a discord invite QR code, your next step is to share this QR code. And as you will need inspirations on how you can share them here are some of the ways on how you can share them with your colleagues, family, and friends.
Place them in your workspace boards
Pin the QR code on your social media page
Add them to your virtual gathering invitations
Attach the code on your merch
With Discord as one of the gamers and tech enthusiasts’ go-to virtual communication software, sharing invite links to their family friends is now easier than before.
Thanks to the availability of a QR code generator with logo online, anyone who is in Discord can easily share their Discord server invitations by creating a QR code that lets their family and friends scan it and be directed to their Discord server without any hassle.