In order to fix raw partition without losing data, you need to use a recover raw partition software. In this article, we will discuss all the details that you need to know about the concerned matter.
Symptoms of RAW Partition
Some of the most common symptoms linked with RAW partition problems include:
1. The disk present in the drive is not formatted.
2. There are weird characters in the file name.
3. The file system showing RAW.
4. ‘Sector not found’ messages.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it is sure that you need a free raw partition recovery software. The details of the same are provided below.
Recoverit: Just the RAW Partition Recovery Software You Need
If you are looking for a software to repair RAW partition, Recoverit is the best available option for you. It is considered to be an effective and reliable software that can get your work done easily. With the help of this software, you can recover any data from RAW partition.
Before you use the software, let’s give you a clear idea about its features.
1. This software can be used to recover photos, deleted files, audio, emails, music from any storage device you want. You can use the software to safely and effectively recover all your data.
2. One of the main advantages of using this software is that it also supports data recovery from hard drive, recycle bin, digital camera, flash drive, and camcorders.
3. You can even use the software in order to recover data from sudden formatting, deletion, virus attack, lost partition, and other similar situations.
Steps To recover data from RAW Partition
In case, you don’t know how to use the software, you can take the help of the steps given below. Before you start, you need to first download Recoverit Data Recovery and install it on your PC. If you are going to use the software for an external RAW drive make sure that you connect the system with your computer.
- At first, you need to launch the Recoverit Data Recovery software and select the ‘Lost Partition Recovery’ in order to get started.
- The next thing you need to do is select the RAW partition that you need to fix and then click on the option ‘start.’
- In case, a quick scan fails to recover your data, you can choose to go for a deep scan. This can be done with the ‘All-round Recovery’ mode. This will help you to look for more files. In comparison to the quick scan, this is going to take you more time.
- Before you press the ‘recover’ button, you can preview the files that are recovered after the deep scan. Once you are done, you can save the data on your device.
After going through the above pointers, the steps should be clear to you. It takes only a couple of moments to get done with the process only if you get the steps right. So next time when you face any such situation with your PC or any other external RAW partition, you already know what to do.
Convert RAW to NTFS
Gaining access to your data becomes nearly impossible when one of your volumes gets damaged. In this case, you may come across different types of error messages. The best way to solve this problem is to covert the RAW partition to NTFS which is a readable format. This is the only way through which you can gain access to your data or else it will be lost forever. You can also make use of the Recoverit Data Recovery tool in order to perform raw recovery of the local drive that has been affected.
If you ever get the problem of RAW partition, instead of worrying about your data, you should immediately download and install the Recoverit Data Recovery software on your device. With the help of this free RAW partition recovery, you can easily recover all your lost data. The steps are already mentioned in the article and they are quite easy to follow. All you need to do is follow these mentioned steps and your work will be done.