The idea of Artificial Intelligence was thought of as something fictional. Today, AI has become the most prevalent technology, used in every industry, businesses and in digital marketing excessively.
AI has several significant operations and programming used in the world of digital marketing, but the most interesting among all are chatbots.
We know that the internet is run by robots, not by humans. One of the automation strategies used in digital marketing is chatbot marketing. Bots and automation strategies are used in marketing to manage processes, gather information, generate leads and automate customer communication. This is not it, there are more functionalities to chatbot marketing.
Chatbot marketing is an innovative way you can promote your businesses and services using a chatbot. Chatbots are computer applications that simulate a natural conversation with users, allowing them to communicate with digital devices behaving as virtual assistants.
Companies or brands can create these virtual assistants with a chatbot builder tool. These tools connect chatbots with messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger etc. For instance, FB Messenger welcome bot, it automates a welcome message to start a conversation when a visitor initiates a chat in the Messenger.
The purpose of chatbot marketing strategy is to ensure the best customer service-answering and attending to all the queries and requests of the customers, as a result, ensures a boost in customer engagement and high visibility of the brand.
It also helps to generate sales, and get engaged with leads around the clock, releasing the sales team off the hook with a lot of work.
There are few key components when integrating chatbot marketing in a business.
- The context of the automated conversations should be effective.
- Chatbot marketing should represent your brand in a way that customers should feel connected to your business.
- Make maximum advantage of chatbot marketing by engaging customers long enough in real-time either with a chatbot assistant or a real one.
Conversational marketing with chatbots has proven to be productive in boosting customers’ engagement visiting your website or social media app and turning conversations into conversions, that is converting them into buyers or generated leads also known as marketing qualified leads.
Leveraged chatbot marketing helps your business to achieve all your set digital marketing targets without increasing any workforce.
There are many benefits you can get when implementing chatbot marketing in your business that helps in improving your business or brand credibility.
- Lead generation- conversational marketing of chatbots can generate leads with dynamic and streamline interactions with the customers. They answer sales queries by asking questions and filtering them.
- Boost engagements with prospects- The use of bots helps to boost customer engagement communicated with a bigger targeted audience.
- Chatbots save time and money- It is a one-time investment, though expensive, that works around-the-clock to engage customers, giving relief to the sales team of the work and time with minimum resources.
- Prompt responses- Chatbots act as virtual assistants that can help you deliver prompt responses to customers, help to resolve queries faster than that of the sales team, increasing customers volume.
- Collect data- A chatbot marketing can help you collect data for analysis from the customers and give you insights into the customers’ behavior and about their needs and preferences.
Integrating chatbots as part of your digital marketing strategies, will make your business gain value, your business can drive conversions and generate sales.
There are some proven ways to fit conversational chatbots into your digital marketing strategy.
- Automate some part of your marketing
- Auto generate leads
- Boost customers’ engagement
- Convert your leads
- Customize user experience
- Book and schedule meetings
- Helps customer with tracking and shipment details
- Helps widen business reach out to bigger audience
Your business needs prospective customers, and the customers want an amazing experience and chatbots will provide them what they want. Therefore, ensure better communication between the chatbots and your customers to boost your digital marketing strategies and eventually will help your business.
If you want your business to reach out to a bigger circle of audience quickly then just go and try these intelligent bots, by all means.