Oreo TV is one of the popular live TV streaming apps that can be downloaded and installed on almost any PC. It is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favourite channels, it has a user-friendly layout and a large number of genres and channels for live streaming of Movies, Business talk shows, TV Series, Sports, News, and wild documentaries.
Due to evolution we no longer have to sit in front of the television because of technological advancements. People who Jailbreak their Firesticks or Android TV Boxes will love this free streaming app.
There are a lot of apps available on the web that allow the user to watch live TV from anywhere. A functioning internet connection is all that is required. Oreo TV is one of those great apps that can keep entertainment in your pocket.
How to use Oreo Live TV on PC?
Oreo TV for PC is one of the popular live TV streaming app that can be downloaded and installed on almost any Android device. It is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favourite channels.
However, some of us prefer to view video content on a large screen. If you want to watch live TV on your PC, you’ll need an Android emulator for all of them. Here are some important steps to follow in order to install an Android emulator on your computer.
- Visit the Nox App Player’s website. Nox is a software that allows you to run Android apps on your computer.
- Download the most recent version that meets your system’s needs.
- Install the Android emulator on your PC by going to the download folder.
- Make sure you follow all of the directions while installing the emulator and give plenty of time for installing the application.
- Log in to the Google PlayStore app in the emulator after installation and look for the Oreo TV app.
- Choose the appropriate app.
- Enjoy streaming Orea Live TV on PC
- You can use the same process for all the Windows Versions like Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 & for the laptops also.
Features of Oreo TV
The Oreo TV is a free live TV streaming application. If you’ve used Oreo TV before, you’re already familiar with its features, but if you’re new to the app and want to try it out, check out the incredible features discussed below
- Oreo TV has a simple and enjoyable user experience.
- All of the most recent stuff, such as movies, TV shows, and news, is updated on a regular basis.
- It provides video material that is free of advertisements. As a result, you will not be disturbed while watching films.
- Oreo TV provides a number of video quality options, including 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p (Full HD), and 2160p (4K Ultra HD).
- It is not necessary to register or subscribe to a premium membership.
- You can use the PIP (Picture in Picture) capability to stream content from the app while using other apps.
- The Oreo IP TV app offers a Dark Mode for your eyes’ comfort.
- The app just received an upgrade that included a refer-and-earn feature.
In addition to meeting all of these basic requirements, the app also has one more feature that makes it worthwhile –
Unlimited Cricket: The app updates the content on a regular basis, allowing you to watch your favourite cricket matches as quickly as possible, no matter where in the world the game is taking place. New matches are introduced with each update to allow you to catch up whenever you wish.
Is Oreo TV free?
Yes, Oreo TV is the free live online streaming app where you can find access to watch your favorite channels, it has a user-friendly interface and with a large number of genres and channels for live streaming of Movies, Business talk shows, TV Series, Sports, News, and wild documentaries.
Is Oreo TV safe ?
Yes, using it in your Android smartphone is completely safe and secure. Many Android users believe this software isn’t available because it contains malware or another potentially harmful infection.
Is Oreo TV Shut down?
On 10th February 2021, Oreo TV had created an official channel in youtube and made an announcement about the Oreo TV shut down. The reason for the shut download was not mentioned. In fact, it made an announcement saying “Oreo tv will be coming to Youtube Live”, asking the users to like and comment and not to subscribe.
The users need not worry, you will find a lot of alternatives which are similar to Oreo Tv and one among them is Thop Tv.
So, whether you’re on your way to work or away from home, the Oreo TV app gives you uninterrupted access to your TV. Not only will you be able to watch live TV using the app, but you will also be able to watch pre-recorded movies. Get the app and start your adventure!